Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 76

Thread: PV FOOTBALL

  1. #61
    Inactive Member BlueWreckingCrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV FOOTBALL

    Power Valley sucks mommy tit PVzPIMP. Sooner you realize that better you be. By the way you is one ugly mofo did your momma abort you half way through the process or what

  2. #62
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV FOOTBALL

    I think we should have a new "Worst speller" poll, guys... smirk
    Officially retired

  3. #63
    Inactive Member AppyDawg40's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 10th, 2005
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV FOOTBALL

    haha id pay to seem him post that way...
    Its not the size of the dog in the fight....Its the size of the fight in the dog....
    -40-

  4. #64
    Inactive Member BlueWreckingCrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV FOOTBALL

    [ QUOTE ]
    I think we should have a new "Worst speller" poll, guys... smirk

    [/ QUOTE ]

    genius the Power Valley is meant that way
    nothing else is spelled wrong
    chubs
    see even your own name is spelled incorrectly
    from what i have seen and read you are hated
    even the polls and you think that is a good thing
    why dont you go suck up to fat phil some and maybe you can carry a power valley jockstrap for someone since you cant even support your own home team

    by the way my 4 year old cousin can throw a football better than you

  5. #65
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV FOOTBALL

    Punctuation is your friend.....
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  6. #66
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV FOOTBALL

    Number 1:
    I wasn't referring the "Worst Speller" reply to you, I was referring it to the moron who created this thread.

    Number 2:
    "Chubz" isn't meant to be spelled correctly. "Chubz" isn't even meant to be a word.. it's just something crazy I made up.

    Number 3:
    Yes, I am disliked (or "hated" as you say) on here by most. But do I care? No.

    Number 4:
    "my 4 year old cousin can throw a football better than you"

    Haha.
    Officially retired

  7. #67
    Inactive Member GcDevsAllTheWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2005
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV FOOTBALL

    Well...let's all give it up for PVzPIMP. He has made my morning! I'm glad that he supports his team, but he has taken it a little too far. Yes, I agree that PV is the favorite to win the LPD this year, but I agree with everyone else, predicting them to be undefeated and win state before the QB has even taken a snap is a little extreme. But, if you want to make your school look stupid PVzPIMP, it's your perrogative. Keep entertaining us all!

  8. #68
    Inactive Member Beavs24's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2006
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV FOOTBALL

    [ QUOTE ]
    Well...let's all give it up for PVzPIMP. He has made my morning! I'm glad that he supports his team, but he has taken it a little too far. Yes, I agree that PV is the favorite to win the LPD this year, but I agree with everyone else, predicting them to be undefeated and win state before the QB has even taken a snap is a little extreme. But, if you want to make your school look stupid PVzPIMP, it's your perrogative. Keep entertaining us all!

    [/ QUOTE ]

    BlueWrecking Crew, stop running your mouth. plain and simple. Like i said, i go to gate city and i hate powell valley but i respect them. I know that you are school spirited and all but stop with the rude comments. your just making the rest of us look bad. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

  9. #69
    Inactive Member PVzPIMP's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2006
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV FOOTBALL

    OK let me start by saying i do like the game of football very much i just knew i would [censored] a whole lotta people off if i started braggin on pv cuz they are xpected to be #1....if it was burton xpected to be #1 i would have bragged on them....i think its funny seeing all you people get your panties in a bunch over me braggin lol....

  10. #70
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PV FOOTBALL

    you're an idiot

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •